Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, Hotel Gilgal is the perfect sanctuary for the leisure or business traveler. Hotel Gilgal offers modern, contemporary accommodation combined with an intimate atmosphere and an unequaled standard of personal service.
Newly built and opened in 2008, Hotel Gilgal is only a short walk away from the Tel Aviv Beach and the City’s shopping area, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Breakfast at hotel Gilgal is on the rooftop floor overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
Hotel Gilgal aims to create a pleasant atmosphere while providing everything you need for business, rest or play. We like to think of ourselves as a home away
from home - our guests often speak of the peaceful environment and personal service, which are our trademarks.
Hotel Gilgal’s conference hall, rooftop seminar room and conference room, combined with its peaceful atmosphere also make Gilgal an ideal location for conferences and special events.
Elisheva is of Conrad Schick’s family, who in the end of the 19th century lived and worked
in Jerusalem and has left a deep impression - until today. (Conrad Schick)
The owners of the hotel can also connect you to the famous Protestant Cemetery in Jaffa.
The hotel features original art by Israeli artist Baruch Maayan which is on permanent display in
the various conference halls.
Hotel Gilgal features the following:
- A 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate
- Private bathroom for each unit
- Free WIFI access in all rooms and public areas
- Located only two minutes walk from the most beautiful Tel Aviv beach
- A non-smoking environment
- Rooftop dining with a view to the sea
- Friendly and homelike atmosphere
- Check in: 15:00 hrs, Check out: 12:00 hrs
- Fifty rooms
- Flat Screen Satellite TV in rooms
- Air Conditioning in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box in rooms
- Direct dial telephones with voice mail
- Conference halls and a multi-purpose rooftop terrace with sea view, suitable for conferences and special events
- Currency exchange
- Reduced mobility room and easy access for wheelchairs
- 20 km / 12 miles from Ben Gurion Airport
- 60 km / 37 miles from Jerusalem
Public parking is available close by at a moderate fee.
We value people and resources..
||Hotel Gilgal has a "eco-house air conditioner" which is a breakthrough in green systems,
maximizing the energy savings and helping us to save natural resources…
||Food for thought in Hotel Gilgal…
with art work and quotation also your soul will relax.